Oil & Vinegar Dressing
One of the easiest salad dressings to make is oil and vinegar. It only takes a few minutes, so I usually make it when I prepare the salad. Dressing for about 4 cups salad greens (4 small or 2 large servings)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (with or without salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (if Italian seasoning is unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (Balsamic, wine, cider, white, or rice)
- Put Italian seasoning in small bowl with 1 Tablespoon water, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, mustard, vinegar and salt (if using).
- Whisk until well blended.
Dressing for about 4 cups salad greens (4 small or 2 large servings)