A simple Italian seasoning to make with basic spices.
- 3 Tablespoons dried basil
- 3 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tablespoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well, crushing a little with some
- thing small and flat, such as the bottom of a shot glass, or with your fingers
- Store in an airtight container for up to three months.