With fresh or frozen fish fillets, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- 6-8 oz per serving Frozen or fresh fish fillets (e.g., cod, Mahi-Mahi, halibut, salmon—)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning per serving and salt (if not included in seasoning Salt, pepper)
- 1/8 teaspoon per serving thyme, plus salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Frozen string beans
- Packet of Seeds of Change frozen Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic (See Recipe Notes)
- If frozen, defrost fish per package instructions.
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces, if necessary.
- Place on broiler pan and sprinkle with seasoning.
Choose one method of cooking:
- Broil 10 minutes per 1-inch thickness of fish.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Cook string beans per package instructions (about 5 minutes).
- Cook brown rice/quinoa per instructions (for Seeds of Change, 90 seconds in microwave).
For information about Seeds of Change frozen Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic, my post.